ATAL AMRIT ABHIYAN SOCIETY, ASSAM
Address : 3rd Floor, Nayantara Super Market Complex, Six Mile, G. S. Road, Guwahati-22
Implementation Support Agency
MDIndia and Medi assist's have been appointed as the Implementation Support Agency (ISA) for the Ayushman Bharat (PMJAY) scheme. MDIndia are responsible for the following activities:
- Enrollment of beneficiaries
- Empanelment of hospitals
- Customer support
- Grievance redressal, and more
More about your ISA
- DC's will champion the implementation of the Scheme in each district.
- The Joint Director(Health) is being notified as the nodal Officer for the Scheme in every district.
- Two other officials (Specific Point of Contact) are being identified for
- 1. Grievance Redressal
- 2. Logistics and patient Service
Arogya Mitras are health coordinators who facilitate beneficiaries during their hospitalization at a network hospital. Arogya Mitras act as a guide and friend for beneficiaries helping them:
- Learn more about the scheme
- Manage a helpdesk at the network hospital
- Facilitate consultation with the doctor, accommodation, payment of daily allowances, etc.
- Counsel the patient regarding the surgery and help with the necessary paperwork for preauthorization, and much more.
Download scheme brochure for detailed information on roles and responsibilities.
View in Assamese View in English